Just got this installation shot of "Migration" in a powder room.
I LOVE wallpaper in bathrooms -- for a few reasons:
- You can take more design risks in a bathroom because the stakes are not as high as, say, the living room or the bedroom.
- The small space will enhance the wallpaper effect, allowing the pattern to really pack a punch and define the room.
- It can be a fun surprise when you open a bathroom door and see vibrant color or pattern inside.
- When you have people over, they will end up using the bathroom and complimenting you on your bold, design taste.
- Plus, wallpaper in the bathroom gives everyone something to look at while they're taking care of business ;)
Thanks for sending the photo Katherine-- it looks great!